OPay, a provider of payment, a ride-hailing company, food delivery and loan services firm, has been granted approval by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to commence international money transfer services in Nigeria. With the approval, OPay will start facilitating remittance business to business, business to person and person to person remittance services into Nigeria.
Tag: International Money
- 3:47 pm‘Don’t make ads, make TikTok’ – Introducing TikTok For Business
- 10:39 amEx-Wirecard chief Markus Braun arrested
- 9:59 amMainOne Commence Construction Work at MDXi Data Center in Appolonia City
- 5:05 pmEE and Nokia to build the world’s first 4G LTE Air-to-Ground network for emergency services
- 12:23 pmNCC inaugurating the 2020-2024 Strategic Management Plan (SMP) on Tuesday