EE, part of BT Group, today announced it has signed an agreement with Nokia to build an industry-first nationwide 4G LTE Air-to-Ground network for the emergency services across Great Britain. The pioneering new 4G network will enable uninterrupted high speed broadband coverage for emergency service personnel working above ground from 500 feet up to 10,000
- 11:58 amBango signs strategic partnership with TPAY MOBILE to accelerate mobile commerce
- 11:43 amGoogle unveils latest stable version Chrome 88 that comes without Adobe Flash Player
- 11:39 amNetflix subscribers soar past 200 million member milestone
- 9:47 am47.8 Million Nigerian Subscribers Submit NINs to Telcos – Gov’t
- 9:15 amUniversal Motors Limited unveils Ghana assembled Volkswagen cars
The Executive Vice Chairman (EVC) of the Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC), Prof. Umar Garba Danbatta, has said the Commission has activated its 112 toll-free Emergency Telephone Number at Emergency Communication Centres (ECCs) in 18 States. He disclosed this at the ‘2020 Forum of Spokesperson of Security and Response Agencies (FOSSRA) Meeting’, recently in Abuja. Prof.