EE, part of BT Group, today announced it has signed an agreement with Nokia to build an industry-first nationwide 4G LTE Air-to-Ground network for the emergency services across Great Britain. The pioneering new 4G network will enable uninterrupted high speed broadband coverage for emergency service personnel working above ground from 500 feet up to 10,000
- 4:33 pmZeepay partner with Visa to foster financial inclusion in Ghana
- 11:37 amMTN Ghana Foundation presents scholarships to 100 beneficiaries
- 7:59 amFG Unveils Digital Nigeria Portal, Mobile App
- 11:02 amOrganisers of Nigeria Tech Innovation & Telecom Awards(NTITA) move 2020 edition to Abuja
- 8:51 amUber wins back license to operate in London
The Executive Vice Chairman (EVC) of the Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC), Prof. Umar Garba Danbatta, has said the Commission has activated its 112 toll-free Emergency Telephone Number at Emergency Communication Centres (ECCs) in 18 States. He disclosed this at the ‘2020 Forum of Spokesperson of Security and Response Agencies (FOSSRA) Meeting’, recently in Abuja. Prof.