The FaceTime problem emerged when teenagers were planning Fortnite strategies A US teenager who discovered a security flaw in Apple’s FaceTime video-calling system has been given a bug bounty. Apple has not revealed the exact amount it is giving 14-year-old Grant Thompson but it is believed to include money to help pay for his education.
- 6:45 pmMcKinsey acquires Candid Partners, a leader in cloud consulting
- 5:29 pmHTC launches 5G-capable smartphone with 90Hz screen and Snapdragon 690 SoC
- 2:26 pmSamsung unveils Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+
- 1:24 pmMicrosoft unveils ‘Cloud for retail’ service
- 1:08 pmTikTok partners with MACRO to launch Black Creatives incubator program