The FaceTime problem emerged when teenagers were planning Fortnite strategies A US teenager who discovered a security flaw in Apple’s FaceTime video-calling system has been given a bug bounty. Apple has not revealed the exact amount it is giving 14-year-old Grant Thompson but it is believed to include money to help pay for his education.
- 9:40 amCBN disburses N50bn loans via microfinance bank platform
- 4:07 pmMainOne commence Construction Work at MDXi Data Center in Appolonia City
- 7:22 pmFacebook announces ‘Novi’, its rebranded digital wallet
- 5:28 pm5G connections in Sub-Saharan Africa to hit 28 million by 2025 – GSMA
- 10:09 amAmazon launches food delivery service in India