The Vice President of Ghana, Dr Mahamudu Bawumia, join ECG to launch the new ECG mobile app called ECG Power officially.
ECP Power Mobile app is not first from the company. However, this new app comes with added benefits. With ECG Power app, one can check their meter balance, how much credit they have used within a period, etc.
Currently, the ECG Mobile App supports the following prepaid meters:
- Nuri (Kamstrup)
The app also supports all postpaid meters across Ghana. According to ECG, there are plans to roll out other prepaid meters in subsequent updates.
With this new App, Ghanaians can avoid the inconvenience of joining queues or moving far from their homes to buy credits for their meter. In this digital era, there is no need to stress yourself for life must be very simple.
How to download the ECG Power Mobile app
If you are looking to download the new ECG Mobile App, called ECG Power, follow the links below:
For Android user – ECG Power on Android
For iOS App (iPhone) – ECG Power on iPhone
How to use ECG Mobile (ECG Power) app
If you want to buy ECG prepaid with ease or pay bills with the ECG mobile app, follow the steps below:
- Install the ECG App from Google Play Store or the App Store
- Create a new account on the ECG App
- Add your first metre
- You can then proceed to add the second metre (if you have more than one)
- Choose the Top-up module to top up your balance
- Choose the Pay Bills Module to pay bills for your postpaid metre
- Confirm the payment via your Mobile Money
If you have any issues with the ECG Power mobile app (aka ECG Power), leave a comment below.