Econet Global is interested in purchasing a telecommunications licence in Ethiopia, reports TechCentral. The company, founded by Zimbabwean billionaire Strive Masiyiwa, could be one of the first foreign investors to do so since the industry opened up. According to the report, the “Horn of African nation has announced plans to sell as much as 49%
- 6:13 pmMoney Transfer to all Networks is FREE on Vodafone Cash in Ghana
- 5:06 pmSamsung unveils Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- 2:21 pmIs the technological “new normal” a sub-human reality?
- 9:24 amT-Systems unveils SD-WAN Lite solution for business quality connectivity
- 11:04 amVodafone Ghana initiates ‘Business Runway Series’ to empower SMEs
South African network provider, Vodacom launched a 4G smart feature phone recently. The Vodacom Vibe 4G is said to have been designed for users who are looking for a smart, yet affordable device and is priced at R299. The Vibe 4G smart feature phone includes a 2.8-inch display, an easy-to-navigate menu, long-battery life and a
Telecommunication company, Vodacom Tanzania and Smart Lab have launched “Vodacom Digital Accelerator,” a program that intends to help early-stage and growth-stage technology startups become profitable and revenue-generating businesses. The new program, which will run yearly, aims at identifying and supporting startup entrepreneurs in mobile, telecom, fintech, media, health, education, and e-commerce will have three phases