Payments technology company, Visa, has set up a dedicated office in Ghana in a bid to build stronger relationships with its partners in the country. Country Manager for Visa Ghana, Adoma Peprah, said although the payments solution provider has been operating in Ghana for over ten years, it has done so from its Nigeria office.
- 4:07 pmMainOne commence Construction Work at MDXi Data Center in Appolonia City
- 7:22 pmFacebook announces ‘Novi’, its rebranded digital wallet
- 5:28 pm5G connections in Sub-Saharan Africa to hit 28 million by 2025 – GSMA
- 10:09 amAmazon launches food delivery service in India
- 9:05 amBurundi cuts off social media on election day