The Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR) has concluded plans to partner with Microsoft, to develop the capacity of communication arts undergraduates in the area of ICT. Mr Franklyn Ginger-Eke, Chairman, NIPR’s 2019 Annual General Meeting and Conference planning committee made this known recently while making a presentation on the Committee’s plans to the leadership
- 6:13 pmMoney Transfer to all Networks is FREE on Vodafone Cash in Ghana
- 5:06 pmSamsung unveils Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- 2:21 pmIs the technological “new normal” a sub-human reality?
- 9:24 amT-Systems unveils SD-WAN Lite solution for business quality connectivity
- 11:04 amVodafone Ghana initiates ‘Business Runway Series’ to empower SMEs