Facts have emerged that unlicensed dealers estimated to reach 75 per cent are currently trading on devices that are not approved by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC). Licensed dealers of tracking devices and equipment, who made the disclosure during the second Type Approval Sensitisation Workshop, organised by the NCC in Lagos recently, called on the
- 6:13 pmMoney Transfer to all Networks is FREE on Vodafone Cash in Ghana
- 5:06 pmSamsung unveils Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- 2:21 pmIs the technological “new normal” a sub-human reality?
- 9:24 amT-Systems unveils SD-WAN Lite solution for business quality connectivity
- 11:04 amVodafone Ghana initiates ‘Business Runway Series’ to empower SMEs
MTN Nigeria has appreciated its trade partners for their alliance at an event tagged: Y’ello Partners Appreciation Day (YPAD). The series of events, which began on January 15, 2020 in Abuja, followed by another in Lagos on January 17, is an offshoot of the 2019 xenophobia reprisal attacks that swept across major states in Nigeria,