Companies such as Twilio and GoDaddy posted strong results for the first quarter due to increased digital interaction, while Equinix and Fortinet also posted solid results. As businesses and employees step up their efforts to participate in digital interaction in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the businesses that drive these initiatives are faring fairly well.
- 1:45 pmWi-flix and Media General announce production and distribution partnership
- 12:13 pmGlobacom begins second season of Glo Rewards Cashtoken
- 12:03 pmGoogle Lens hits 500 million installs on the Play Store
- 11:19 amNetflix confirms ‘Shuffle Play’ feature will officially launch this year
- 10:51 amCustomers demand greater digital engagement from Communication Service Providers (CSPs)
For all the highly publicized ills that the African continent seems to be suffering from – corrupt politics and shortcomings in infrastructure to poor socioeconomic systems, African technology seems to be a shining bright spot. Kay Ugwuede of Tech Cabal writes that African innovation rises to meet the continent’s dire challenges. New startups aim to
CeedCap has revealed its official membership into the Global Startup Studio Network (GSSN), a network of venture builders, giving start-ups the power to create and grow powerful businesses and make a meaningful impact, wherever they call home. According to a statement, the company, the milestone is a major move for CeedCap on its mission to