- 5:28 pm5G connections in Sub-Saharan Africa to hit 28 million by 2025 – GSMA
- 10:09 amAmazon launches food delivery service in India
- 9:05 amBurundi cuts off social media on election day
- 7:22 pmChina’s Oppo partners for greater European drive with Vodafone
- 3:09 pmInfinix unveils the masterfully crafted Note 7 in Africa’s first online launch of smartphones with celebrities.
South African network provider, Vodacom launched a 4G smart feature phone recently. The Vodacom Vibe 4G is said to have been designed for users who are looking for a smart, yet affordable device and is priced at R299. The Vibe 4G smart feature phone includes a 2.8-inch display, an easy-to-navigate menu, long-battery life and a
Beginning in April 2019, Orange customers in Mali, Burkina Faso and Côte d’Ivoire will have access to a new category of smart feature phones, Sanza, powered by KaiOS, the operating system from KaiOS Technologies At the recent Mobile World Congress, Orange partnered with KaiOS Technologies and UNISOC to launch a phone with voice recognition at