Opera Ads, fast-growing online advertising platform that seamlessly integrates into the Opera product portfolio and its 350 million global users, was recently launched to help Nigerian advertisers increase engagement with their target audiences and maximize the performance of their online campaigns. In traditional online advertising, marketers tend to redirect users to a landing page where
- 3:47 pm‘Don’t make ads, make TikTok’ – Introducing TikTok For Business
- 10:39 amEx-Wirecard chief Markus Braun arrested
- 9:59 amMainOne Commence Construction Work at MDXi Data Center in Appolonia City
- 5:05 pmEE and Nokia to build the world’s first 4G LTE Air-to-Ground network for emergency services
- 12:23 pmNCC inaugurating the 2020-2024 Strategic Management Plan (SMP) on Tuesday
Opera, Norwegian internet browser developer, has announced the launch of Opera News Hub, a new online media platform for Nigerian authors and bloggers. At a ceremony in Lagos, the AI driven digital content creator announced that the online media hub was launched to help authors and bloggers produce their original online content and share it.