Opera Ads, fast-growing online advertising platform that seamlessly integrates into the Opera product portfolio and its 350 million global users, was recently launched to help Nigerian advertisers increase engagement with their target audiences and maximize the performance of their online campaigns. In traditional online advertising, marketers tend to redirect users to a landing page where
- 1:45 pmWi-flix and Media General announce production and distribution partnership
- 12:13 pmGlobacom begins second season of Glo Rewards Cashtoken
- 12:03 pmGoogle Lens hits 500 million installs on the Play Store
- 11:19 amNetflix confirms ‘Shuffle Play’ feature will officially launch this year
- 10:51 amCustomers demand greater digital engagement from Communication Service Providers (CSPs)
Opera, Norwegian internet browser developer, has announced the launch of Opera News Hub, a new online media platform for Nigerian authors and bloggers. At a ceremony in Lagos, the AI driven digital content creator announced that the online media hub was launched to help authors and bloggers produce their original online content and share it.