Playfre, which launched on 1 May 2019, is set to expand its reach across Africa. The music streaming platform will now be available in the following 13 African countries: Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Angola, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Liberia, Mauritius, Malawi, Eswatini, and Tunisia. “We are gradually expanding to countries where there are demands for
- 10:11 amWikipedia gets New Makeover Redesigns in a Decade for Users Access
- 9:48 amGlo Simplifies Customers’ Access to Company’s Information
- 7:12 amTecno Spark 6 Air 3GB + 64GB Storage Variant Launched in India, on Amazon Sept 25
- 10:49 amMastercard, Vodafone to partner in emerging markets
- 11:11 amMTN Ghana plans to deploy AI in 2021 to check Mobile Money fraud
YouTube has launched a new music streaming service called YouTube Music in South Africa. The service offers music videos, official albums, singles, remixes, live performances, covers and hard-to-find music you can only get on YouTube. YouTube Music offers a number of features music lovers will really enjoy, says Google SA Head of Marketing Asha Patel.