E-commerce giant Jumia, still smarting from its ill-fated listing at the New York Stock Exchange, has again shocked Africa e-commerce watchers when it on Monday folded up its operations in Cameroon without prior information to the public and workers. The development means Cameroon becomes the third African country in which Jumia has shut down operations.
- 3:47 pm‘Don’t make ads, make TikTok’ – Introducing TikTok For Business
- 10:39 amEx-Wirecard chief Markus Braun arrested
- 9:59 amMainOne Commence Construction Work at MDXi Data Center in Appolonia City
- 5:05 pmEE and Nokia to build the world’s first 4G LTE Air-to-Ground network for emergency services
- 12:23 pmNCC inaugurating the 2020-2024 Strategic Management Plan (SMP) on Tuesday