Sydney’s driverless shuttle bus service at Olympic Park is set to become the first in the country to autonomously interact with live traffic conditions. Over the next six months, the Navya vehicles will communicate with traffic signals at the park to help them navigate intersections to connect passengers with Olympic Park Station, restaurants and carparks.
- 6:13 pmMoney Transfer to all Networks is FREE on Vodafone Cash in Ghana
- 5:06 pmSamsung unveils Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- 2:21 pmIs the technological “new normal” a sub-human reality?
- 9:24 amT-Systems unveils SD-WAN Lite solution for business quality connectivity
- 11:04 amVodafone Ghana initiates ‘Business Runway Series’ to empower SMEs
Nokia and Hutchison 3 Indonesia (3ID) have completed the first 5G end-to-end live network trial in Indonesia. The trial, which was conducted on a Nokia network on millimeter wave frequencies, demonstrates the 3ID network’s ability to support end-to-end 5G deployment. Multiple tests were conducted on the 28 GHz spectrum, obtaining the highest data download speeds