Global cloud communication company, Infobip has announced that it has enabled WhatsApp Business API for ChatFin, a fintech company who recently introduced their latest platform – ChatBack. This feature allows consumers to communicate with businesses over WhatsApp using the ChatBack application. Infobip enables WhatsApp Business API for ChatFin, thereby simplifying South African vehicle license renewals.
- 3:47 pm‘Don’t make ads, make TikTok’ – Introducing TikTok For Business
- 10:39 amEx-Wirecard chief Markus Braun arrested
- 9:59 amMainOne Commence Construction Work at MDXi Data Center in Appolonia City
- 5:05 pmEE and Nokia to build the world’s first 4G LTE Air-to-Ground network for emergency services
- 12:23 pmNCC inaugurating the 2020-2024 Strategic Management Plan (SMP) on Tuesday
Telecommunications operator, MTN, has secured full Super Agent Licence from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to offer financial services in the country. MTN said the licence received through its subsidiary, Yello Digital Financial Services Limited (YDFS) would enable it launch a large scale fintech strategy in the country. “The licence will enable MTN to