President Muhammadu Buhari recently, launched a new enhanced security Nigerian passport with 10 years validity. Buhari performed the ceremony at a meeting of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) at the Presidential Villa, Abuja. The FEC meeting was held days earlier, to enable the President participate in the All Progressives Congress (APC) rallies in Edo and
- 6:13 pmMoney Transfer to all Networks is FREE on Vodafone Cash in Ghana
- 5:06 pmSamsung unveils Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- 2:21 pmIs the technological “new normal” a sub-human reality?
- 9:24 amT-Systems unveils SD-WAN Lite solution for business quality connectivity
- 11:04 amVodafone Ghana initiates ‘Business Runway Series’ to empower SMEs