The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Pantami, has expressed delight as the Mobile Telephone Network (MTN) budgeted 1.6 billion dollars to invest in the Nigerian market within the next three years. Pantami disclosed this in a statement signed by Mrs Phil Oshodin, Director Press and Public Relations, on Tuesday in Abuja, when
- 6:13 pmMoney Transfer to all Networks is FREE on Vodafone Cash in Ghana
- 2:21 pmIs the technological “new normal” a sub-human reality?
- 9:24 amT-Systems unveils SD-WAN Lite solution for business quality connectivity
- 11:04 amVodafone Ghana initiates ‘Business Runway Series’ to empower SMEs
- 10:51 amMicrosoft to proceed discussion to purchase TikTok’s US operations
Nigeria’s digital payments firm Interswitch said Visa has acquired a minority equity stake in the firm, TechCrunch has reported. “The investment makes Interswitch one of the most valuable African fintech businesses with a valuation of $1 billion,” Interswitch said in a press statement. The Visa investment could create the first of two market distinctions for
Pan African Towers (PAT) Limited, a Nigerian firm has signed a $20 million infrastructure investment deal with Canadian firm, Watt Renewable Corporation. The partnership will see Watt Renewable provide alternative energy solutions like solar and other renewable to all towers owned and managed by PAT in Nigeria, to help the latter reduce exposure by as