The Hongmeng operating system (OS), also known as Harmony OS, was unveiled last week. Huawei Consumer CEO, Richard Yu, claims that Harmony is “completely different” than Apple and Android’s operating systems. Yu said that consumers are expecting a “holistic intelligent experience across all devices,” and promises that that Harmony OS will live up to the
- 5:28 pm5G connections in Sub-Saharan Africa to hit 28 million by 2025 – GSMA
- 10:09 amAmazon launches food delivery service in India
- 9:05 amBurundi cuts off social media on election day
- 7:22 pmChina’s Oppo partners for greater European drive with Vodafone
- 3:09 pmInfinix unveils the masterfully crafted Note 7 in Africa’s first online launch of smartphones with celebrities.