Companies such as Twilio and GoDaddy posted strong results for the first quarter due to increased digital interaction, while Equinix and Fortinet also posted solid results. As businesses and employees step up their efforts to participate in digital interaction in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the businesses that drive these initiatives are faring fairly well.
- 3:47 pm‘Don’t make ads, make TikTok’ – Introducing TikTok For Business
- 10:39 amEx-Wirecard chief Markus Braun arrested
- 9:59 amMainOne Commence Construction Work at MDXi Data Center in Appolonia City
- 5:05 pmEE and Nokia to build the world’s first 4G LTE Air-to-Ground network for emergency services
- 12:23 pmNCC inaugurating the 2020-2024 Strategic Management Plan (SMP) on Tuesday