Companies such as Twilio and GoDaddy posted strong results for the first quarter due to increased digital interaction, while Equinix and Fortinet also posted solid results. As businesses and employees step up their efforts to participate in digital interaction in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the businesses that drive these initiatives are faring fairly well.
- 4:12 pmSony announces flagship Alpha 1 mirrorless camera with 50MP sensor and 8K video
- 4:05 pmVodafone Ghana emerges Top Employer in Africa for 3rd consecutive year
- 1:06 pmGlobacom’s performance shapes telecoms growth in Q3, 2020,says NBS
- 12:18 pmMicrosoft Azure revenue grows 50% as pandemic fuels cloud and gaming demand
- 11:06 amMicrosoft crosses $5 billion in gaming revenue for first time