Instagram has announced it had gone global in its fight against misinformation, expanding its third-party fact-checking network around the world. The Facebook-owned social platform launched a fact-checking program in the US early this year. “Today’s expansion is an important step in our ongoing efforts to fight misinformation on Instagram,” it said in an online post.
- 9:40 amCBN disburses N50bn loans via microfinance bank platform
- 4:07 pmMainOne commence Construction Work at MDXi Data Center in Appolonia City
- 7:22 pmFacebook announces ‘Novi’, its rebranded digital wallet
- 5:28 pm5G connections in Sub-Saharan Africa to hit 28 million by 2025 – GSMA
- 10:09 amAmazon launches food delivery service in India