Instagram has announced it had gone global in its fight against misinformation, expanding its third-party fact-checking network around the world. The Facebook-owned social platform launched a fact-checking program in the US early this year. “Today’s expansion is an important step in our ongoing efforts to fight misinformation on Instagram,” it said in an online post.
- 6:45 pmMcKinsey acquires Candid Partners, a leader in cloud consulting
- 5:29 pmHTC launches 5G-capable smartphone with 90Hz screen and Snapdragon 690 SoC
- 2:26 pmSamsung unveils Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+
- 1:24 pmMicrosoft unveils ‘Cloud for retail’ service
- 1:08 pmTikTok partners with MACRO to launch Black Creatives incubator program