In its continued efforts to meet the rising demands of Ghana’s young and digitally-savvy population, the Bank has launched Ghana’s first Social Banking Solution called SC Keyboard. The feature, which is part of the Bank’s Full Digital Bank on Mobile – SC Mobile, allows the Bank’s customers to access a variety of financial services from
- 6:13 pmMoney Transfer to all Networks is FREE on Vodafone Cash in Ghana
- 2:21 pmIs the technological “new normal” a sub-human reality?
- 9:24 amT-Systems unveils SD-WAN Lite solution for business quality connectivity
- 11:04 amVodafone Ghana initiates ‘Business Runway Series’ to empower SMEs
- 10:51 amMicrosoft to proceed discussion to purchase TikTok’s US operations
Vodafone Ghana has appointed Patricia Obo-Nai as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with effect from 1st April 2019. Obo-Nai is a member of Vodafone Ghana’s Executive Committee and is the first Ghanaian to be appointed CEO of Vodafone Ghana. An Engineer by profession, she comes into her new role with 22 years of experience