Sydney’s driverless shuttle bus service at Olympic Park is set to become the first in the country to autonomously interact with live traffic conditions. Over the next six months, the Navya vehicles will communicate with traffic signals at the park to help them navigate intersections to connect passengers with Olympic Park Station, restaurants and carparks.
- 6:13 pmMoney Transfer to all Networks is FREE on Vodafone Cash in Ghana
- 2:21 pmIs the technological “new normal” a sub-human reality?
- 9:24 amT-Systems unveils SD-WAN Lite solution for business quality connectivity
- 11:04 amVodafone Ghana initiates ‘Business Runway Series’ to empower SMEs
- 10:51 amMicrosoft to proceed discussion to purchase TikTok’s US operations