The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Isa Pantami, has justified the necessity, appropriateness and significance of the re-designation of the Federal Ministry of Communications as Federal Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy (FMoCDE) in October 2019 by President Muhammadu Buhari, as he recalled the modest strides of the ministry and strategy for accomplishing the
- 6:13 pmMoney Transfer to all Networks is FREE on Vodafone Cash in Ghana
- 5:06 pmSamsung unveils Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- 2:21 pmIs the technological “new normal” a sub-human reality?
- 9:24 amT-Systems unveils SD-WAN Lite solution for business quality connectivity
- 11:04 amVodafone Ghana initiates ‘Business Runway Series’ to empower SMEs
Sub-Saharan Africa will remain the world’s fastest-growing mobile region over the coming years as millions of young African consumers become mobile users for the first time, according to a new GSMA study. It reveals that more than 160 million new unique mobile subscribers will be added across the region by 2025, bringing the total to
The two telecom operators will leverage the initiative to promote digital inclusion in the country, and it is the first commitment on digital inclusion in Africa under the GSMA’s ‘We Care’ programme. Mobile network operators, MTN Rwanda and Airtel Rwanda, have entered partnership to launch “We Care”, a new initiative aimed at driving the fast