Google is reportedly eager to work with Huawei again, after telling German news publication DPA that it has applied for licensing with the US government. This comes after US president, Donald Trump claimed that Huawei is a danger to American national security in May 2019. Trump then went on to sign an executive order allowing his
- 6:13 pmMoney Transfer to all Networks is FREE on Vodafone Cash in Ghana
- 5:06 pmSamsung unveils Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- 2:21 pmIs the technological “new normal” a sub-human reality?
- 9:24 amT-Systems unveils SD-WAN Lite solution for business quality connectivity
- 11:04 amVodafone Ghana initiates ‘Business Runway Series’ to empower SMEs
The Chinese telecommunications company aggressively pitches the suitability of its 5G portfolio for European markets. As European governments consider the level of Huawei’s involvement in their 5G infrastructure, the Chinese telecommunications company has made it clear that Europe needs Huawei’s 5G products. During a press conference in London, the message from executive director Ryan Ding
[sg_popup id=”32078″ event=”inherit”][/sg_popup]Due to advancements in genetic technology, fighting the coronavirus now is much easier, faster and cheaper than it would be a few years ago. Only two weeks after the virus was reported to the World Health Organisation (WHO), scientists were able to isolate the virus and understand its’ entire sequence of genetic material