The FaceTime problem emerged when teenagers were planning Fortnite strategies A US teenager who discovered a security flaw in Apple’s FaceTime video-calling system has been given a bug bounty. Apple has not revealed the exact amount it is giving 14-year-old Grant Thompson but it is believed to include money to help pay for his education.
- 3:47 pm‘Don’t make ads, make TikTok’ – Introducing TikTok For Business
- 10:39 amEx-Wirecard chief Markus Braun arrested
- 9:59 amMainOne Commence Construction Work at MDXi Data Center in Appolonia City
- 5:05 pmEE and Nokia to build the world’s first 4G LTE Air-to-Ground network for emergency services
- 12:23 pmNCC inaugurating the 2020-2024 Strategic Management Plan (SMP) on Tuesday