Bitcoin rose Wednesday following an eagerly awaited adjustment that occurs every few years to limit the amount of virtual currency on the market, building on a recent rally driven by coronavirus. The so-called “halving” occurs every four years and is when the reward received by “miners,” whose computer processors allow the running of the most
- 6:13 pmMoney Transfer to all Networks is FREE on Vodafone Cash in Ghana
- 5:06 pmSamsung unveils Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- 2:21 pmIs the technological “new normal” a sub-human reality?
- 9:24 amT-Systems unveils SD-WAN Lite solution for business quality connectivity
- 11:04 amVodafone Ghana initiates ‘Business Runway Series’ to empower SMEs