Apple will pay $113m (£85m) to settle down assertions that it slowed down older iPhones. Thirty-three US states have claimed that Apple had done this to drive users into buying new devices. Millions of people were affected when the models of iPhone 6 and 7 and SE were slowed down in 2016 in a
Tag: Apple assures to reimburse users for batterygate.
- 8:12 amKorea Alumni Association of Ghana Website Launched
- 4:17 pmE-Commerce Platform, Launches Hicolumn, a Tech Services in Lagos
- 4:01 pmRwanda New Broadband Provision Model to Be Tested, by Africa50
- 3:11 pmVSCO acquires mobile app Trash to expand into AI-powered video editing
- 2:46 pmSalesforce acquires workplace chats app Slack for $27.7 billion