Access Bank continues to lead the way in innovative economic digital finance solutions, providing more Nigerians with access to credit as it unveils the Device Finance scheme, a scheme designed to provide salaried customers with the opportunity to purchase smartphones of their choice and pay over a period of twelve months. Speaking on the initiative,
Tag: Access Bank
- 5:28 pm5G connections in Sub-Saharan Africa to hit 28 million by 2025 – GSMA
- 10:09 amAmazon launches food delivery service in India
- 9:05 amBurundi cuts off social media on election day
- 7:22 pmChina’s Oppo partners for greater European drive with Vodafone
- 3:09 pmInfinix unveils the masterfully crafted Note 7 in Africa’s first online launch of smartphones with celebrities.