CYBER WORLD, Featured, News

VDT communications Launches 4G LTE Advanced services

VDT communications, a leading broadband communications service provider has launched its retail data network – 4G LTE Advanced service into the market.

The product themed:”Live the life” is aimed at bridging the dearth and poor quality network gap being witnessed in the market today.

Engr. Abiodun Omoniyi, Managing Director/CEO, VDT Communications Limited, Speaking at the media launch, said that their decision of launching 4G LTE service is to bridge the gaps that exist in the market due to poor quality networks, poor customer service and inadequate support service.

L-R: Abimbola Ikumariegbe, Deputy Managing Director/Chief Operating Officer, VDT Communications Limited, Engr. Abiodun Omoniyi, Managing Director/CEO, VDT Communications Limited and Engr.Victor Omoyeni, Chief Technology Officer the Media Launch of the VDT 4G LTE Advanced Data Service in Lagos.

He noted that with VDT’s 4G LTE Advanced Data Service all these yawning gaps will be filled with superior network quality, top-notch network performance and proactive customer and support services.

He explained that the opportunity to actualize this dream came with the successful acquisition of a broad channel 2.3GHz Spectrum from the Federal Government through Bitflux Communications Limited; a consortium which VDT is the principal partner.

According to him, “VDT LTE is leveraging on the Bitflux network it painstakingly and deliberately built from the scratch to provide premium quality 4Gbroadband experience in the country.

“So our ultimate goal is to offer members of the public an exceptional broadband experience every time they use our network.

“Thus, enhancing all aspects of their lives qualitatively and quantitatively; helping them to achieve more and truly live the life they are meant to!”

Omoniyi said that based on the huge acceptance and patronage the product received during the pre-launch test period, they intend to deploy the first phase in Lagos state where they have 80% network coverage, with hope of covering the remaining 20% in no distance time.

He added that they plan to deploy this product to four other leading cities in the key economic zones of Nigeria and the rest of the country in phases.

According to him, “our official service launch is scheduled to take place early next month in Lagos.

“With the huge acceptance and patronage we received during the pre-launch test period with about 80% network coverage of Lagos State, VDT LTE would expand strategically to cover the entire Lagos State and other leading cities in the key economic zones of Nigeria and the rest of the country in phases.

“Our products range includes home CPE and mobile mifi devices at highly attractive rates.

“These we offer with free 30GB of data. We also offer the most attractive free night browsing [8pm to 7am] plan available in the industry.

“Furthermore, we still offer a free power bank [depending on the home CPE purchased]. Our data plans also come in highly affordable rates; as low as N3, 500 and unlimited internet data plan at low prices.”

Source: nigeriacommunicationsweek

Previous ArticleNext Article

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *