Programmatic Marketing: The Future of Digital Media in Africa
This year in Social media week in Lagos Eskimi hosts Programmatic Marketing: The Future of Digital Media in Africa, an event to introduce programmatic advertisement in the African context. The event will educate attendees about the basics of programmatic buying, audience planning, performance optimisation, rich media and conversion management, share case studies from Nigeria and abroad.
Mark your calendars for 28th of February, 3PM. Innovation stage: Plot 5B, Water Corporation Road, Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Attendees will learn
• What is programmatic? Platforms, channels and trends.
• Programmatic in the context of African and Nigerian media industry.
• Case studies of programmatic use in Nigeria with local and international brands.
• Programmatic and data: using data management platforms, data types and sources. Targeting possibilities.
• Other benefits of programmatic: local currency payments in the light of dollar crisis, price benefits, reach capabilities, technical challenges programmatic helps to solve, performance marketing and ROI through programmatic, etc.